发表于 2020-2-26 18:46:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
专辑名称:Crazy Life
表演者: Home Free
专辑类型: Import
发行时间: 2014-02-18
出版者: Sony Legacy
资源格式:FLAC分轨

专辑介绍:
We caught Minnesota's all male quintet Home Free'scrowd-pleasing, funny set on stage at the 2010 Harmony Sweeps Finals, wherethey somehow failed to place. They were obviously unfazed by that result, as wewere next blown away by their act in late 2013 on the stage of NBC's smash showThe Sing-Off, in the Finals. They won, of course, and got such tremendousaudience response that Columbia Records put together a beautifully recorded"best-of" CD, "Crazy Life." There are 11 tunes here,many of them familiar to "Sing-Off" fans: the Johnny Cash hit"Ring of Fire" (with guest soloist Avi Kaplan, and actually writtenby June Carter and Merle Kilgore), "Everything Will Be Okay,""I've Seen" and "Champagne Taste On a Beer Budget", allwritten or co-written by amazing bass Tim Foust (who also did a lot of thearranging); a Hunter Hayes medley of "Everybody's Got Somebody ButMe," "Wanted" and "I Want Crazy;" "Any Way theWind Blows" by Nesler, Hansen & Dodson;" "Jump RightIn" by Brown, Mraz & Durette; "A Little Bit of Everything"by Rudolf, Warren & Warren and Kevin Fisher's title tune are allenthusiastic favorites. The strong leads by Austin and Rob, dynamic beatbox byAdam, steady baritone by Chris and rich, chocolaty bass by Tim, and just thepure effortless star quality of Home Free is well worth whatever the price tohear or see these guys!

专辑曲目:
01.Any Way the Wind Blows
02.Your Man
03.Everything Will Be Okay
04.Jump Right In
05.I've Seen
06.Wake Me Up
07.Ring of Fire
08.Hunter Hayes Medley
09.A Little Bit of Everything
10.Champagne Taste (On a Beer Budget)
11.Crazy Life

解压密码:www.80wusun.com
下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零无损音乐论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:27 , Processed in 0.231669 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.