专辑名称:Loud
又名: 娜喊
表演者: Rihanna
流派: 流行
发行时间: 2010-11-16
出版者: Def Jam
资源类型:WAV整轨+CUE

专辑简介:
  Loud is the fifth studio album by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna. It was first released on November 12, 2010. Recording sessions began in February 2010 and continued over a period of six months, concluding in August 2010. The album's lead single "Only Girl (In the World)" was released on September 10, 2010 as a digital download. "What's My Name?" is confirmed for release as the second single, while Rihanna has stated that current plans will see "S&M" released as the third single.
  In June 2010, it was revealed that Rihanna was planning to release her fifth studio album soon. Singers, songwriters and producers Taio Cruz, Alex da Kid, Sean Garrett, Ne-Yo, Rico Love, Timbaland, Shontelle, David Guetta, and Drake worked on the album. "I'm gonna miss the Rated R era too, but nothing compares to the album I just made," Rihanna said, adding, "I made sure not to let you down with my music. You guys are always defending me, so now you’ve got some great songs to justify it. I didn’t want to go backward and remake Good Girl Gone Bad. I wanted the next step in the evolution of Rihanna, and it’s perfect for us". In early September 2010, she announced that the album would be called, Loud saying that "get Loud everybody, get crazy, get excited, because I'm pumped. I'm just gonna be me, because that's what you guys love the most, and that's what makes me feel best. Just being normal, normal for me is Loud! Sassy, fun, flirty, energetic." While Rihanna was on set filming for the movie Battleship, she explained in an interview with Entertainment Tonight, "Loud is, the word, the name of the album definitely reflects the attitude of it, it’s really sassy and flirty and it grabs your attention and that’s why I enjoy it. It takes you through a really really interesting ride. So colorful the album.” The artwork of the album was revealed on September 28, 2010.

专辑曲目:
1. S&M
2. What’s My Name? Feat. Drake
3. Cheers (Drink To That)
4. Fading
5. Only Girl (In The World)
6. California King Bed
7. Man Down
8. Raining Men Feat. Nicki Minaj
9. Complicated
10. Skin
11. Love The Way You Lie (Part II) Feat. Eminem

解压密码:www.80wusun.com
下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2020-11-25 10:50:45 | 只看该作者
找到了 开心了 劲爆 谢谢楼主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2023-6-23 16:57:47 | 只看该作者
经典,谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|捌零无损音乐论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:52 , Processed in 0.249264 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.