表演者: Garbage
流派: 摇滚
专辑类型: Enhanced / Explicit Lyrics
介质: Audio CD
发行时间: 2005
出版者: Geffen Records
资源格式:FLAC分轨

专辑简介:
  This Australian Tour Edition comes with a bonus DVD (PAL, All Region) packed with extra features. Following on from the sporadically pop to relatively somber offerings on their last album Beautiful Garbage, the band have returned to their roots with a harder, faster and more menacing rock sound with Bleed Like Me. The album opener 'Bad Boyfriend' finds Shirley at her most vocally embittered but lyrically playful, providing a rather joyous call-to-arms for anyone who’s ever found themselves in a highly unsuitable relationship. Such reckless behavior is seemingly endorsed by Shirley Manson’s sexually charged delivery and the raucous and unrelenting pop-rock guitars that seem to coax her into such a volatile and apparently excited state. Single 'Why Do You Love Me' finds the band on a rather similar outing of wanton rock ‘n’ roll abuse portraying another scenario of a broken down relationship full of insecurity and doubt. However, Shirley declares 'your sick of all the rules/ well I’m sick of all your lies' as the crescendo builds into an onslaught of a heavy rock guitar battling it out with Butch Vig’s commanding beats and a rumbling bass that transforms Shirley’s acidic sentiments to ones of affirmation. Whilst a harder sound is fully endorsed on the record, Bleed Like Me is still an album of Garbage’s trademarked loops and varied sounds. On 'Metal Heart', the band deliver an gothic orchestral-laced track of Tim Burton proportions, sounding like an industrial version of 'Hammering In My Head' from their Version 2.0 album. 'Boys Wanna Fight' and 'Why Don’t You Come Over' suitably find the band at their most rousing and entertaining, while 'It's All Over But The Crying' and 'Happy Home' find the band at their reflective and mellow best. Although rumors of a temporary split of the band during the recording of 'Bleed Like Me' have been confirmed by Shirley, it's hard to imagine such a fun, enjoyable and carefree album could be the consequence of such negativity between the band. Mind you, as they say, the best thing about fighting is the making up after. Warner. 2005.

专辑曲目:
1. Bad Boyfriend
2. Run Baby Run
3. Right Between The Eyes
4. Why Do You Love Me
5. Bleed Like Me
6. Metal Heart
7. Sex Is Not The Enemy
8. It's All Over But The Crying
9. Boys Wanna Fight
10. Why Don't You Come Over
11. Happy Home

解压密码:www.80wusun.com
下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|捌零无损音乐论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:06 , Processed in 0.283855 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.