表演者: Anna Lapwood
流派: 古典
语种:纯音乐
专辑类型: 专辑
发行时间:2021-09-03
唱片公司:Signum Classics
资源格式:FLAC分轨

专辑介绍:
继她与剑桥彭布罗克学院合唱团合作录制的广受好评的首张合唱唱片《一切都很安静》之后,拉普伍德的首张个人管风琴录音。这个豪华的节目,包括拉普伍德的一些全球首演安排,展示了一种乐器更柔和、更微妙的一面,人们普遍认为这是一种夸夸其谈的性质。“作为一名管风琴师,我最喜欢的一件事是深夜在教堂或大教堂练习的美妙感觉。门是锁着的,灯经常熄灭,时间似乎以不同的方式流动。正是在晚上,人们才真正了解了这座建筑的历史,了解了吱吱作响的噪音和咔嗒声,让人觉得空间在呼吸。声音似乎以不同的方式旅行,像一束光一样穿透黑暗寂静的温暖垫子。在这张录音中,我试图捕捉到一些魔力,2021年1月几个小时后在寒冷的伊利大教堂录制”。(安娜·拉普伍德)
Anna Lapwood是一名管风琴师、指挥家和播音员,并担任剑桥彭布罗克学院音乐总监。拉普伍德最近举办了2020年英国广播公司年度青年音乐家大赛。

The Lapwood’s debut solo organ recording following her critically-acclaimed debut choral recording, “All things are quite silent”, with The Choirs of Pembroke College, Cambridge. This luxurious programme, including some of Lapwood’s world-premiere arrangements, showcases the softer, more subtle side of an instrument more generally regarded for its bombastic nature. “One of my favorite things about being an organist is the exquisite feeling of practicing in a church or cathedral late at night. The door is locked, the lights are often out, and time seems to flow differently. It’s at night that one really gains a sense of the history of the building, getting to know the creaking noises and clicks that make it seem as if the space is breathing. Sound seems to travel differently too, piercing the warm cushion of dark silence like a beam of light. On this recording I’ve tried to capture some of that magic, recording in a chilly Ely Cathedral after hours in January 2021″. (Anna Lapwood)
Anna Lapwood is an organist, conductor, and broadcaster, and holds the position of Director of Music at Pembroke College, Cambridge. Lapwood recently presented the 2020 BBC Young Musician of the Year competition.

专辑曲目:
01. Le Tombeau de Couperin: I. Prelude
02. Le Tombeau de Couperin: Iii. Forlane
03. Le Tombeau de Couperin: Iv. Riguadon
04. An Occasional Trumpet Voluntary
05. String Quartet in G Minor, L. 85: Iii. Andantino, doucement expressif (Arr. For Organ)
06. Light in Darkness
07. Trois Improvisations: Iii. Improvisation
08. Images
09. Four Sea Interludes from ‘Peter Grimes’, Op. 33a: I. Dawn (Arr. For Organ)
10. Four Sea Interludes from ‘Peter Grimes’, Op. 33a: Ii. Sunday Morning (Arr. For Organ)
11. Four Sea Interludes from ‘Peter Grimes’, Op. 33a: Iii. Moonlight (Arr. For Organ)
12. Four Sea Interludes from ‘Peter Grimes’, Op. 33a: Iv. Storm (Arr. For Organ)
13. Vocalise-étude (Arr. For Organ)
14. Taking Your Leave

解压密码:www.80wusun.com
下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|捌零无损音乐论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 06:19 , Processed in 0.241723 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.