专辑名称:Beautiful Eyes
表演者: Taylor Swift
流派: 民谣
专辑类型: EP
发行时间: 2008-07-15
出版者: Big Machine
资源格式:FLAC分轨

专辑介绍:
  Taylor Swift's fantastic ride began with the release of her self-titled debut disc late in 2006, and she hasn't slowed down since then.
  As of June 2008, her album had been certified triple platinum, yielded 10 singles (four of which made it into Billboard’s Top 40), and Swift had picked up a slew of awards and nominations that included a Grammy nod for "Best New Artist" and a pair of CMT Music Awards statues.
  Although the full-length follow-up to her self-titled debut is due out in November, hungry fans simply can't wait that long. So to tide them over, Swift has released Beautiful Eyes, a Wal-Mart exclusive that has enough extras to satisfy fans until November. The six-track disc is a cross of the old and new, with three brand-new cuts and three songs from her debut, although they're presented here in new versions.
  Of course, it's the new stuff that most fans are clamoring for, and Swift knows exactly how to keep them happy. "Beautiful Eyes" kicks off the party. This sweet, simple love song doesn't have some of the clever hooks that Swift uses so well as a songwriter; instead, it captures the innocence of young love in an endearing, effervescent package. It's a sweet lead-in to the disc, but from there, Swift picks up the pace.
  She serves up an alternate version of her anti-cheating anthem, "Should've Said No," and the radio version of "Picture To Burn," but it's her acoustic version of "Teardrops On My Guitar" that stands out the most amongst the songs from her first album. Although this song about teen rejection was touching in its original form, when it's stripped down to an acoustic number it feels even more emotional. Swift delivers it beautifully, never overplaying the heartache that inspired the song but never dismissing it, either.
  Her upbeat approach to love shines through on "I'm Only Me When I'm With You," a delightful and energetic cut about finding your better half. It's every bit as catchy as "Picture to Burn," and it gives words to feelings that are so universal that it's hard to imagine this one not becoming a hit.
  Swift's final new track is "I Heart ?," which takes the love theme in a completely different direction. In the aftermath of a breakup, he comes crawling back -- only to discover that she has already moved on. It's brimming with the kind of bold confidence that turns hurt and anger into wisdom and empowerment. And it has a fantastic, upbeat tune to carry it.
  The accompanying DVD is pure gold for Swift devotees; in addition to music videos for six of her songs, this great behind-the-scenes disc includes a 22-minute special on the making of the "Picture To Burn" video, which is easily her best video to date; a 15-minute interview with Swift for GAC's Best New Artist Special; and her buzz-worthy performance of "Should've Said No" from the 2008 ACM Awards.
  It's hard to imagine Swift having a better year than she had in 2007, but if this disc is any indication of what's to come, she is just warming up. If you haven't already jumped on the bandwagon, you'd better do so now while there's still some room left.
  By Paula Felps

专辑曲目:
01 Beautiful Eyes
02 Should've Said No
03 Teardrops On My Guitar
04 Picture To Burn
05 I'm Only Me When I'm With You
06 I Heart

解压密码:www.80wusun.com
下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2021-6-4 18:29:39 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享试听。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2021-9-22 22:18:23 | 只看该作者
不错,谢谢分享!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2021-11-14 01:20:36 | 只看该作者

不错,谢谢分享!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2024-2-15 22:24:04 | 只看该作者
终于找到了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2024-2-17 04:47:44 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享好音乐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 3 天前 | 只看该作者
很喜欢!谢谢分享!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|捌零无损音乐论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 06:40 , Processed in 0.109792 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.